Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hanging the Boy on a Hook:

Artist note:

On: Put the boy on the Hook:

What does it mean? I have no clue.

I started with a square and then many hours later a picture was forming. I do ask myself what is happening, as I go along in the process. I did wonder why the picture inside the picture was a head of a boy facing up. And I questioned the hook - is that what the two naked guys are trying to attach the picture too?

Is there a subtle Christian thing going on with the idealized figure hung?

I tend to do pictures that are meditations. The colors mean something - they are like musical notes. The picture can be seen as a song.
-





Not actual size

Will be auctioned on Ebay starting today, ending next Sunday. We will see how this goes.

No comments:

 
*/ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */